Sisterhood of the World Bloggers
I’m not one to usually do these types of posts, but I’ve been nominated by three different bloggers for the Sisterhood in the World Bloggers aware in the span of the last week, so I wanted to do this one and share a little bit more about me and who I am in the process!
- What piece of clothing or accessory is essential to any outfit you wear?
No matter what I am wearing, you can bet that I have rings on. They are my favorite accessory and since I look at my hands a lot (while typing and blogging) I love dressing them up!
2. Do you wear your hair up or down?
Up. Normally I’ll start the day with it down and styled and by the end of the day I’m so annoyed by it that it’ll be up in a messy bun.
3. What’s the last movie you watched in a theater?
I think it was Jurassic World, which was one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long, long time. Now I want to own a pet raptor (although that might not go over well with Rosie)
4. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, living or deceased, who would it be?
Mindy Kalling. I adore her, I think she’s so funny and I really admire what she’s done with her career and how she’s totally broken the social norms for a typical Hollywood celebrity
5. When a new beauty trend happens, do you usually take part in it?
For the most part, yes, but it usually takes me a while to get there. For example, I only started filling in my eyebrows a couple months ago and am just now embracing bolder lip colors
6. What’s your current favorite beauty brand?
Kat Von D is currently rocking my world. Her ink liner is the best I’ve ever used and I haven’t put any other eyeshadows on my lids since getting her Shade and Light eyeshadow palette (all beautiful matte shades of brown, grey and white) three weeks ago. Her stuff is pricy, but after trying it out and experiencing the quality, I can confidently say that it’s worth the splurge
7. Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Take Rosie to the dog park, watch movies, read, hang out with Dustin, cook, take photos, swim.
8. Toilet paper: are you on team over or team under (for further clarification, how would you position it on the holder)?
I think I’m team over, but I don’t really pay attention to how I put the toilet paper on the roll…is that weird?
9. Favorite TV show? Mindy Project! Grey’s Anatomy, The 100, Blacklist, Masterchef, Game of Thrones, Shark Tank, Downton Abbey.
10. Summer will be coming to a close within the next month. Are you sad to see it go, or are you over it and looking forward to a new season?
I think you all know by know that I’m ready for fall more then anything. Too bad I just moved to Arizona and have to wait another month before I get to see fall temperatures!
Instead of picking a handful of bloggers to nominate, I want to nominate all of you! I want to get to know you all better, so leave your answers to the questions in the comments! So tell me; what piece of clothing or accessory is essential to you? What TV shows are you watching? How do you put your toilet paper on the roll? What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?