Must Have Spring Beauty Products
I’m excited to have Jasmine on the blog today sharing her favorite Spring beauty products! Once the sun starts shining in the spring time, I get so excited to start putting my make-up on because I plan on being outside, enjoying the sun and looking like I didn’t just spend the last four months hunkering in a cave! Jasmine picked some awesome products that I also use, so I can attest to how great they are!
Hi guys, I’m Jasmine. I’m a lifestyleblogger over at Classy, Sassy, and a Bit Smartassy (which of course is my blog). I was very grateful when Chelsie gave me the opportunity to guest post on her blog all about my spring beauty/hair products. So here are my favorite and can’t live without products.
1. Moroccan Oil– When my hairstylist told me that my hair was dry and needed some good products for my hair she recommended this. I can honestly say that this is like the best thing for a girls hair. Just put a small (penny size) amount on your palms and rub it in your hair while damp then blow dry it or style it as you want and I promise you: your hair is going to be so smooth, silk and smell amazing.
2. Maybelline Hi-Light Blush- I have the bronzer of this product so when I tried the blush, I fell in love. It highlights and blushes your cheeks. They have other beautiful colors. Perfect for spring time.
3. Maybelline “The Nudes” Eyeshadow Palette- I love wearing neutral colors when I don’t have any where important to go. So this is perfect for everyday wear.
4. Maybelline Matte Lipstick (Craving Coral)- Perfect to wear if you want lips to POP. Its a beautiful shade. I also have two other colors. Long lasting wear.
5. Younique 3D Fiber Mascara- when my friend introduce me to this, I will admit I was hesitant about it. But once I bought it and tried it. I saw the results everyone was buzzing about. I use to wear fake eyelashes and this is way better than fake eyelashes. Definitely worth the $30.
I always like to try to new products. My favorite makeup brand is Maybelline just because I have oily skin and this is about the only makeup that will last long without my face looking greasy.
Hope you guys like my favorite spring products. Thank you Chelsie for having me.