This post was sponsored by Simple Addiction, but all opinions are my own!
I know that a lot of bloggers have been sharing about a certain anniversary sale right now (and yes, I did shop that sale and got some deals and I’m not sorry about it at all.) But, I know that the #nsale isn’t for everyone or for every budget, so I wanted to bring to light another amazing anniversary sale happening right now that is IDEAL for women who are looking for great deals
That sale, my friends, is Simple Addiction’s Anniversary Sale! You may recognize their name because I have shared a lot of their things before, like their amazing Lularoe dupe leggings and their cozy double-hooded sweatshirts. I styled their lacy white peplum top for Labor Day last year here and just wore their Capri leggings while exploring the Ashton Gardens last week. Here are just a few photos from the last year where I was wearing something from Simple Addiction!
Tips for Shopping the SA Sale:
- Check the site every day for new deals. A couple days ago they had a great deal on all of their graphic tees. Some of these deals only last for a short time, so that’s why it’s important to check daily.
- Restocks do happen! So, again, it’s important to check the site daily to make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Get on their email list! You’ll be the first to know about restocks, special deals, and upcoming discounts!
Deals to Consider:
- Just Like Me Tennis Shoes – $14.97 | 2. Tiffany Booties – $26.97 | 3. Mauvi Buckle Booties – $37.99 | 4. Legend Riding Boots – $24.97
- Sweet Surprise Ribbed Top – $17.97 | 2. Rachel Flare Top – $19.99 | 3. It’s All About the Details Vest – $27.99 | 4. Up for an Adventure Vest – $27.99
- Bouquet of Meadows Dress – $27.99 | 2. Free Moment of Stripes – $ 27.99 | 3. The Last Weekend Dress – $22.99 | 4. The Life You Dream Dress $25.99
- Double Hoodie -$24.94 | 2. Emily Dress – $9.99 | 3. Guide The Way Arrow Necklace – $4.95 | 4. Suede Moto Leggings – $22.99
My Top 5 Picks:
The Emily Dress – THIS DRESS IS UNDER $10.00 AND IS SO COMFY AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER! I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT IT EXCEPT THAT YOU NEED IT. I’m wearing a size large and it’s a tinnnny bit big, so possibly consider sizing down if you are in between sizes. That’s all. Go treat yourself to one.
The Double Hoodie – I have three of these already and am planning on adding another one of these to my collection. These are so cozy and comfortable, but still so stylish. I love that I can wear a double hoodie out and about in the winter with leggings and feel put together instead of feeling like a raggamuffin (like I do when I wear my old, beat-up college hoodie from years ago.)
Exclusive Leggings – I’ve already written a whole post on my love for the Simple Addiction Exclusive Leggings here, but if you want the cliff notes, here you go: These leggings are exact Lularoe dupes. They have the comfortable yoga waist band, they are THICK and not see-through and they are a fraction of the price.
Floral Top – Since I just started a new job, I wanted to pick up some new tops that would be more appropriate for a business casual environment and this top was perfect. The print is fun, but not loud, and I love the lace-up detail in the front. (don’t mind the photo-bomber in the mirror!)
Just Like Me Tennis Shoes – I’m trying to be better to my knees by wearing sneakers (and not flip flops) on days that I’m running a ton of errands. These sneaks are so cute and I adore the pattern and color. They will transition great from summer to fall and from winter to spring, as well.
Get Additional Savings:
My friends at Simple Addiction were generous enough to keep the discount code for HTC readers active DURING the sale. That means you can get an ADDITIONAL 15% off the sale prices when you use the code “chelsie15” at check out. (That isn’t an affiliate code, that’s just a “save-you-money” code.)
Because the word “affordable” to me might look different than the word “affordable” to you, it’s important to me to bring share all kinds of deals on HTC. Some things are worth the splurge, and some things are worth the deal. I think the Simple Addiction anniversary sale has some amazing deals and I didn’t want anyone to miss out on stalking up on some leggings for the winter!
Let me know what you are ordering from the sale in the comments below!