The Best of Life with Rosie + Reader Survey
In my post from yesterday, I mentioned that I went through a couple failed hobbies/attempted business ideas and failed miserably before starting my blog at Life with Rosie. I am so incredibly proud of myself for making it through almost an entire year of blogging, for actually seeing an income come off of it and for being more passionate and motivated than ever! As I sat down to plan for the new year, I wanted to look back and see what my most popular 7 posts were!
The best of Life with Rosie: Top 6 posts from 2015:
6. 5 Ways to Get your Holiday Makeup to Stay – Remember that time I went to a black tie event and my makeup ended up ALL over the place? I sure do. I never wanted that to happen again, so I shared my tips and tricks on how to get your holiday
5. How a Dog Changed my Life – This is the full story of how Rosie Roo came into our lives two years ago. She’s completely changed my life for the better, and is super helpful when I’m having bad knee days
4. Travel Oregon: 5 Places to Visit – This is one of my most pinned posts on Pinterest! I detailed 5 of my favorite places in Oregon to visit after Dustin and I spent Labor Day Weekend touring the state (including the Columbia River, Portland, and the coast).
3. Cancer through the Eyes of my Sister – I asked my youngest sister to guest post for me while we were moving and she decided to open up and share how my cancer affected her as an 8 year old. It’s powerful, moving and eye opening to how cancer affects more than just the person who is sick.
2. I’m 25 Years old and I have Handicapped Parking – This was the first post I got some negative feedback and comments on, but I am so proud of myself for opening up about the struggles I face as a young person who qualifies (and uses) handicapped parking. It’s important to me to raise this kind of awareness that just because someone looks healthy doesn’t mean they are.
1. Life after Cancer: Anxiety & Survivor’s Guilt – Another hugely personal post that was hard for me to publish, but therapeutic for me to write. Just because I finished my treatment for my cancer doesn’t mean that I’m healed.
It’s really fun to see what posts did well this last year and to see how far I’ve come since starting my blog! I’ve got some BIG plans cooked up for 2016, but before I proceed with any of them, I wanted to get some feedback. If you’ve been a reader of LWR for a while, I would REALLY and TRULY appreciate it if you took a few minutes to fill out this reader survey!
If you’ve been reading for a while, do you have a favorite post of mine that stands out? I’d love to know!